In this section you can read about My Aged Care. My Aged Care is the an entry point to all services for people aged 65 years and older in Australia. My Aged Care can provide you with information services offered by the Australian Government that can give you the extra help you need around your home. These services include domestic assistance, personal care, meal services and nursing care. Help at home services are delivered in two ways: through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme and through Home Care Packages.

Does MND NSW provide advice and services for people using My Aged Care?

MND NSW and FlexEquip provide services to people using My Aged Care. The MND Info Line or your MND Advisor can advise you about My Aged Care, and services and supports commonly needed by people living with MND.

How do I access My Aged Care?

To access My Aged Care contact the My Aged Care contact centre ph. 1800 200 422 or visit