2018 has already seen many community events held across NSW and ACT. Special thanks must go to each and every organiser who gave so generously of their time to raise funds for MND NSW and awareness about MND. Thank you to the following supporters:
- Crestwood Public School in Baulkham Hills for raising $1,355.85 for research from their MND Day 2018.
- St Mary's Primary School in Warners Bay held a MND NSW merchandise stall over two weeks and raised $2,820.
- Kimberly Chamberlain who organised a 5K Walk in Memory of Garry Davis raising $582.
- Vicki Gulaptis and the community of MacLean who donated $1,612 from their Dance Night.
- A donation of $474 from a morning tea held at the Quirindi Retirement Home, organised by Delores Nankivell.
- Sonia Thornberry and the staff at Norwest Commercial Real Estate who donated $332 from their MND Soup Fundraiser Day.