Health, disability, aged and community care professionals are invited to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation related to the conference themes for the 8th National MND Conference 12 September, 2016 - Melbourne. Abstracts must be submitted by 30 May 2016.
Care, Collaboration, Communication
•Advances in knowledge and clinical care
•Models of support for people with MND
•Maintaining independence and quality of life
•Working together in a changing service sector environment
•Working at the interface - disability, aged, health and palliative care
•Collaborative approaches to care
•Experiences working with National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
•Innovations in technology
•Approaches to effective engagement with people living with MND and their families
•Using technology to provide education and information models of support for people with MND.
Call for abstracts
You are invited to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation related to the conference themes.
- Oral presentations will be 20 minutes including five minute question time.
- Preferred poster size is AO (119 x 84 cm).
The required structure for paper and poster abstracts is:
- presentation title, followed by presenter name and affiliation
- co-author name and affiliation (if applicable)
- bio of presenter
- abstract body
- outcome or desired outcome
- take-home message of 3 to 5 dot points
- presenter contact details.