Participants who have already registered online
To minimise traffic at the registration table, please go directly to the Walk T-Shirt table to pick up your Walk T-shirt. If you misplace your wristband or forget to bring it, there will be a master file held at the registration table. For pre-registered participants who have not included a T-Shirt with their registration you do not need to check in at the registration table.
Participants who have not already registered online
Registration is available at all events on the day. Please check your local Walk for details. Please be aware that registration on the day is at a higher rate. **Please note that T-Shirts are only available for pre-registered participants.**
For your dog to participate in the Walk to d’Feet MND, your dog(s) must:
- be on a leash at all times
- wear a collar with an identification tag
- be socialised and generally non-aggressive to people or other dogs
- be reasonably fit and used to walking distances. If this is your first Walk or your dog is not used to exercise, please ensure you exercise your dog regularly in the lead up to the event and prepare them for the walk. While most paths along the walk route are reasonably flat, they can be quite strenuous on a dog that is not exercised regularly
- be in reasonable health. If you are unsure whether your dog will be able to complete the walk, please seek veterinary advice prior to joining us on the day. If your dog has had a recent operation, please also seek veterinary advice. Bring pet sunscreen if your dog has a fair/white coat.