We wanted to say a huge thank you to our incredible team of volunteers who continue to provide us with valuable and unwavering support. We’re a relatively small charity but we achieve a lot for our size and much of this is thanks to this amazing group of people who volunteer their most precious resource. Time.
Each one of you has made a real difference in the lives of people with MND, their carers and loved ones. We’re so grateful for your assistance and generosity. It’s not an exaggeration to say that we couldn’t do everything we do without your help.
In the last 3 months alone:
- More than 40 Volunteers have assisted at three of our Walk to d’Feet MND events
- 10 administration and IT volunteers provided much needed admin support to staff in our Gladesville office
- Many volunteers have assisted at events in NSW and ACT
In the last 6 months, Ambassadors represented MND NSW at various venues including:
- East Hills Charity Car Show
- My Heritage Special Event, Glebe
- Canberra Belconnen Lions Club
- Nareen Terrace, Hamlyn Terrace
- Coliston Public School
Volunteer opportunities for 2020
There are plenty of volunteer opportunities coming up in 2020 and we need your help once again to make
- Walk to d’Feet MND 2020 – there will be nine walks held across NSW and ACT
- MND Week 3-9 2020 May
- Cornflower Blue Day – Friday 8 May 2020 (Locations across NSW and ACT)
Together we can!
Together we can break down the barriers for people living with MND, their families and carers. By becoming a volunteer or continuing to volunteer, you’ll assist us to raise awareness and funds so we can continue to support people living with MND and everyone they love.