Carers NSW is holding a webinar series exploring your rights, expectations as a carer when accessing services, and what to do if a problem arises.
This free webinar series is held monthly, and outlines the rights carers have when accessing a range of services with, or on behalf of, the person they care for, with a focus on rights that can be upheld through formal complaints pathways.
The series is based on eight fact sheets developed by the Carer Rights & Complaints Network, which are available online here.
The webinars are available via Zoom, with both video and audio-only connection options available.
You can register now for the following sessions:
- What can carers do about issues with aged care services? Wed 17 March 2021, 12-1pm
- What can carers do about issues with disability services? Wed 14 April 2021, 12-1pm
- What can carers do about issues with health care services? Wed 19 May 2021 12-1pm
- What can carers do about issues with mental health services? Wed 16 June 2021, 12-1pm
- What can carers do about issues with Centrelink? Wed 14 July 2021, 12-1pm
- What can carers do about issues with paid work? Wed 18 August 2021, 12-1pm
- What can carers do about financial issues? Wed 15 September 2021, 12-1pm